Belmont Public Library Patron Conduct
- Patrons are requested not to eat in the Library. Covered drinks are acceptable. No tobacco products (including vapor products) may be used in the Library.
- Public computer use is 30 minutes. Time will be automatically extended unless someone is waiting.
- Photocopier, fax, and computers are turned off 10 minutes before closing.
- Language or conduct considered profane, obscene or abusive will not be tolerated, including behavior that is disruptive or disturbs other patrons or Library staff.
- A parent or adult guardian must accompany children under 10 years of age.
- We are happy to give Library cards to children 6 years old and older, but children under 14 years of age must have the Card application signed by a parent/legal guardian.
- No pets are allowed inside the Library during open hours.
Thank you for helping to keep Belmont Library a safe and pleasant place for everyone!